Digital marketing is delivered through digital channels like search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps.
Marketing-MARKEGITAL digital marketing experts have hundreds of digital marketing campaigns for businesses, and we have provided increased leads, phone calls, transactions, and qualified website traffic.
Social Media-Get results with MARKEGITAL social media marketing services, offering competitive social media management consulting services.
eCommerce-We offer smart and competitive strategy to enter the ecommerce sector, and MARKEGITAL helps you, as you have limited time, resources, and team members.
You as an intern is expected to be a – “Influencer Marketing & Management Training Consultant” in this project for a fixed term contracted period. Your fundamental internship job roles will be to support and coordinate with the entire MARKEGITAL management system and helping in digital marketing between 18 – 26 for our partner/client companies. You will also need to communicate and negotiate with various online influencers – bloggers, vloggers, socialist working within this sector and creating a collaborating opportunities to work together.
Please consider the details of your job descriptions as follows: –
Online Recruitment Through Influencer Marketing
- Provide advice to the team members on recruitment and selection strategies through Digital Marketing (Mostly Influencer Marketing) for mostly young people age group between 18 – 26 for their traineeship and recruitment for other partner/client organisations.
- Being a resourceful person with multiple networking expertise as well as social media and whatsapp contacts – you will support the recruitment process – this may include writing job descriptions and preparing interview questions and application forms, publishing jobs in various job boards, online sites, contacting various youth organisations, charities , forums online and off-line to resource right candidates etc.
- Carry out new starter inductions though online networking and influencer marketing.
- Continuously monitor and review the performances of the agents and other recruited influencers to bring new connections.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Support in change management processes.
Online Training : Digital Marketing Trainee
- Helping the organisation to improve the existing online training programmes
- Implement learning and development program and policies intensively as
- Identify training needs according to needs of the candidates and evaluate
- The candidate and identify weaknesses and strength.
- Based on research, plan and implement Online training programs that will
prepare candidate for the next step of their career paths.
- Recruit more trainers and experts in Online and Digital Training.
- Lead, teach, on-board and evaluate new trainee’s digital skills – like ICT , MSOffice, Social media etc.
- You will also be liable to communicate and get connected with various online influencers – bloggers, vloggers, socialist, non for profit individual and businesses working within this sector and creating a collaborating opportunities to work together.
- You will be liable to contribute and promote our Influencer marketing campaign to empower the youth for the future mission.