Stunited Community Interest Company has been a proud contributor of “Government’s Kick Start job” scheme and has already been associated to work with multiple businesses in the local area of Northamptonshire. At the same time Stunited in a phase of launching its latest version of the updated user interface (UI) of admin interface (AI) of the social media website platform.
You are expected to be a – “Deputy Project Manager – Client Relationship” in this project for a fixed term contracted period. You will be acting as the helping hand of our corresponding project manager and assist the project manager to provide necessary support to make the project management process smooth and convenient in our growing business demand situation. Your fundamental job roles will be to support and coordinate with the entire Stunited management system and providing project management support of key work streams within the project scope.
Please consider the details of your job descriptions as follows: –
Key Tasks To Cover:
- Project Management and Administration capability.
- Core project management methodologies and principles (specifically Monday.com and Wrike) to keep manage details.
- Managing and maintaining the Client Information while working with the student and young people in the age group of 16 -24 as well as the SME business owners of diversified age range and diversified industries.
- Rapidly move client requirements to the Project Management team through implementation cycles and manage all risks / issues.
- Using Microsoft Project (EPM) and Microsoft TEAM system to create and manage project schedules.
- Supporting in the recruitment and selection process and handling the application and process them by the help of various project management tools and techniques.
- Liaising with the Government guidelines and data management as well identifying & managing risks, issues & opportunities
- Managing and applying ICT documentation and information management system to maintain a smooth service and innovative business experience.
- Introducing of Services into ‘Live’ project to move deviate from that approval’s envelope (Time / Cost / Performance analysis to real time final execution through entire project management tools..
- Assist head project manager to estimating and assuring the Project Costs as proportional and appropriate in the entire process.
- To take shared responsibility for your own personal development and performance in order to maximise your contribution to the business and your satisfaction in the role.
- Manage risk and work to minimise this with good planning and a healthy client relationship building.
- Work with the Client Relationship Team to understand commercial outcomes and client expectations.
- Participate regularly in the Training programme and complete the allocated online courses and submit the report to the line manager accordingly.